Monday, June 12, 2006

lazy saturday afternoon

should've slept na lang but then we had to clean my new baby dog's cage. oh yeah, i got my lab na! we named him cyrus. after kim sam soon's boyfriend weheheheh! but he looked like a cyrus eh. we can't give him a name like saber because he looks too sleepy to be sabery. we can't call him tyrel because he's too blonde. and we can't name him silas because the movie just came out. and paul bettany was way too platinum blonde in the da vinci code. so i ended up playing with my sisters. that is after cleaning the cage, okay?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
baby cyrus and mommy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
dressing up

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ali japan, japan!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the fast and the furious. ali won.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the beaded sandals my bestfriend's girlfriend gave me after i saved him when his tires went kaboom two sundays ago.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
them on my fat feet and black toenails.

anyway, here's my new trippy sad song. camille made me hear it.