Wednesday, March 11, 2009

so much for forgetting (and brisk walking,too)

I am trying to complete 10,000 steps a day but I run out of roads eh. Haha. I walked to school and back home today. Had my kikay umbrella kasi i can't stay under the sun because of the skin product I'm using. Laugh trip, ang arte ko. Nah, it’s just the free sample they give out sa derma. Sayang if I don’t use it eh. Anyway, yeah, right now, I’ll do most anything that can help me keep my mind off people and things that make me sad.

On the way home, since I wasn’t concentrating anymore on how hot the sun was, I remembered what happened last night. Wala nga talaga akong short term memory, kaya nakalimutan ko na agad hehe.

Yesterday, two boys ran over Dwayne, a.k.a. Blanchito, the dog of tita jo. They were on a motorbike. Dwayne is okay, he just was scared to hell. But the boys made semplang pala. There was a commotion before we went out eh, my cousin Jam calling Dwayne to get inside and then a motorcycle speeding, and Jam screaming more. I thought pa nga, only one was on the bike and he ran over the guy shaking like he was gonna die. Siguro hinabol si Dwayne to scare him, but ayun, they flipped.

So one boy was trying to get the other one up and I had to scream for him to just let him lie down kasi baka lalo pa ma-injure yun kid. Kasi he was shaking so violently. May doctor naman pala sa neighbor, and he was shaking lang because of shock kasi he eventually he stood up. Ewan ko lang how sakit his body is today. And that kid was the one driving pala.

Minor pa yun, he looked ,say, 15 or 16 years old. Ayan, that’s what you get when you let your kids drive before they’re 18. Wala pang sense of responsibility, concept ng road etiquette, and presence of mind. Dapat kasi, instead of letting them out ng ganung time, they should be home and forced to read para tumalino sila.

Oh well.
ohshitohshitohshit.

No comments: