Sunday, August 21, 2005

alive!

hey! i am sane, intact, and i feel so fine.
to those who helped me get over my hell week, my dearest friends, thank you. your presence is very well appreciated.
and for you my readers, i give you, nike and kona...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

they are the coffee dogs we usually catch in eastwood when we have breakfast thursday mornings. they are actually alaskan malamuts. at first kasi i thought they were huskies eh. still mr. jojo isorena allowed me to post their pictures here. salamat po.

anyway, i spent my hell week with a lot of concerned friends. i figured out i won't snap at all since i can openly talk about my dilemma. raena said it might be information overload. probably. still i survived.i am very much sane. tired, but still alive.

i kept myself surrounded by friends, met up with a lot of those that i haven't seen for a long time. also, i had been working a lot with my hands. i think i just need to do something creative to de-stress. am now at work and i feel sleepy but light.

salamat everyone.

No comments: