Saturday, October 22, 2005

ho hum.
try this.

http://www.colorgenics.com/sps/index.cfm

You are seeking an affectionate relationship, offering fulfillment and happiness. You are capable of powerful emotional enthusiasm. Deep down, you are a kind loving person, always helpful and willing to adapt yourself if necessary to realize the bond of affection that you desire. But you need the same consideration and understanding from others and it is this need that will sometimes hold you back... so let go, trust and you may pleasantly surprised at what happens.

You are a leader and possibly at this time in a position of authority, but you are experiencing problems. You are not quite sure how to handle the present situation.

Being a very proud individual, you tend to hold yourself aloof pretending that you are stoical - indifferent to pain and pleasure. This is not so, for in truth you are an extremely emotional individual, one that may make a hasty decision and perhaps regret it at leisure. It is time now to break the bond of detachment and be the 'you' that you would like to be - give vent to your emotions and enjoy yourself.

You are being unduly influenced by the situation that is all around you. You do not like the feeling of loneliness and whatever it is that seems to separate you from others. You know that life can be wonderful and you are anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to live it to the full. You therefore resent any restriction or limitations that are being imposed on you and you insist on going it alone.

You wish to be left in peace... no more conflict and no more differences of opinion. In fact you just don't want to be involved in arguments of any shape or form. All you want is for 'them' to get on with it - and to leave you alone.

sakto.

we had fondue today. but i think i'd call it make-believe fondue-fonduehan. doesn't even taste like anything real fondue would. yeach.

every friday night, the office would feed us. it started with this wonderful buffet from teriyaki boy. followed by the artery-shutting lechon cow,piggy,and chicken,and crispy canton set. last week it was potato soup, herbed rice nagpapanggap na pilaf, potato skin with cheese, baby back ribs, buffalo chicken wings,and shrimp kebabs. and today, the make-believe fondue. the chocolate tastes like hot choco you drink during christmas eve(the kind you get in the form of balls that came from ilocos or somewhere,i don't know) that feels powdery inside your mouth, the cheese was burnt(in a bad way) and there was no wine in it. the peanut, i dared not taste. the only fun thing was that we got to use the soft-ice cream machine. twirly-whee!

first,they ruin our metabolism. then they won't give us sleep.now, they feed us with fat disguised as saucy fragments of tough meat and cold carbohydrates. isn't it easier to ask us to just resign than kill us slowly with all these? just a thought.




What It Takes
Aerosmith

There goes my old girlfriend
There's another diamond ring
And, uh, all those late night promises
I guess they don't mean a thing
So baby, what's the story?
Did you find another man?
Is it easy to sleep in the bed that we made?
When you don't look back I guess the feelings start to fade away
I used feel your fire
But now it's cold inside
And you're back on the street
Like you didn't miss a beat, yeah

Tell me what it takes to let you go
Tell me how the pain's supposed to go
Tell me how it is that you can sleep in the night
Without thinkin' you lost everything that was good in your life to the
toss of
the dice?
Tell me what it takes to let you go

Yeah

Girl, before I met you I was F-I-N-E fine
But your love made me a prisoner
Yeah, my heart's been doin' time
You spent me up like money
And then you hung me out to dry
It was easy to keep all your lies in disguise
'Cause you had me in deep with the devil in your eyes

Tell me what it takes to let you go
Tell me how the pain's supposed to go
Tell me how it is that you can sleep in the night
Without thinking you lost everything that was good in your life to the
toss of
the dice?
Tell what it takes to let you go


Tell that you're happy that you're on your own, yeah, yeah, yeah
Tell me that it's better when you're all alone
Tell me that your body doesn't miss my touch
Tell me that my lovin' didn't mean that much
Tell me you ain't dyin' when you're cryin' for me

Tell me what it takes to let you go
Tell me how the pain's supposed to go
Tell me how it is that you can sleep in the night
Without thinking you lost everything that was good in your life to the
toss of
the dice?
Tell me who's to blame for thinkin' twice
No, no, no, no 'cause I don't wanna burn in paradise

Ooo, let go, let go, let go, I don't wanna burn in paradise
Let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go, let it
go,
Let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go
I don't wanna burn, I don't wanna burn


You Oughta Know
Alanis Morissette

I want you to know, that I am happy for you
I wish nothing but the best for you both
An older version of me
Is she perverted like me?
Would she go down on you in a theater?
Does she speak eloquently
And would she have your baby?
I'm sure she'd make a really excellent mother

1-'Cause the love that you gave that we made
Wasn't able to make it enough for you
To be open wide, No
And every time you speak her name
Does she know how you told me
You'd hold me until you died
Till you died, but you're still alive

2-And I'm here, to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It's not fair, to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me
You, you, you oughta know

You seem very well, things look peaceful
I'm not quite as well, I thought you should know
Did you forget about me, Mr. Duplicity?
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner
It was a slap in the face
How quickly I was replaced
And are you thinking of me when you f... her?

Ohh... aah... ahh... ahh...

'Cause the joke that you laid in the bed
That was me and I'm not gonna fade
As soon as you close your eyes, and you know it
And every time I scratch my nails
Down someone else's back I hope you feel it
Well, can you feel it?

i just find them funny. here's a big laugh. HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.