Thursday, November 09, 2006

funny weird

i feel funny. a nice funny.

hmmm...

i'm not lying, i am flying, i'm not lying, i am flying, i'm sure.

---------------------------------------

you know what annoys me? coincidences. because i have this thing for wanting signs. and you know what? i am vulnerable. but i am so in a la dee da mood.

my little nephews are falling in love. i laugh at it. love. juvenile and silly love. and i always tell them, i wish that they find girls that are intellectualy stimulating. and i take out their hearts and rip them to shreds because i am so unromantic. well, i know, i know, puppy love is sweet and youth should not be wasted on matters of consequence.

and they laugh at me because they have to tease me for being an old maid. hoy, 27 is ot old, noh!

i got hooked to this koreanovela, my lovely sam soon. it's the story of a chubby 29 year old girl who broke her heart but eventually found love again in the arms of a younger and kadooper cute guy. and i go, aja, sam soon, for all the normal-looking smart girls in the world! ahahaha! so now, i'm not too grumpy and i'm sure i have a chance. tee hee. and i am romantic. ask my neighbors.

and they tease me again for obssessing over englishmen and their accent. and i freak out because mr. bean is english. now a nephew sends me messages that go, hahahaahah mr. bean! weheheheh!

well, in any case i get old before finding a guy with a smart accent, i will just have to resort to playing mary poppins to my nephews' future children.

---------------------------------------

but lately, i have this weird churning in my insides. i guess, i'm a kid after all. juvenile and silly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

TEDDY! Whurrr are youuuuuu?????

hahahahaah! :P Mr Bean!

are u uber busy with painting? aheheh cge na nga di muna kita disturb since malapit na ung fair.