Sunday, March 13, 2005

i'm so whiney today

major question. why are we so scared of taking risks?
blah blah blah...dang the thought of not wanting to sacrifice one thing for another. isn't it better to indulge and be happy for a short while then recover after the fall than do nothing at all and regret it for the rest of your life? i choose the first option. i move on easily.
sometimes, i blame myself for letting my pet psychosis take over me. am i guilty of confusing one thing from another? hey, i'm only human...i think i can read between the lines, though. is it just too much to ask for? that everything be in a clear and on my face,hey,it's obvious, it's yours kinda way?
maybe i just wasn't born to be happy as anyone else. the irony of it, i make a lot of people happy, i know...why can't i be?
don't get me wrong, i have a lot to be thankful for, i know. and i actually am.
there's just a big gapping hole in my chest.

No comments: